On behalf of the Organising Committee, we encourage researchers of all disciplines to submit your abstracts for ICLTC 2018. The abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the event. All presentations relevant to CLT are welcome.
Before starting the submission process, please check and follow the Submission Guidelines
All accepted abstracts and papers will be included in the 11th International Cognitive Load Theory Conference Proceeding. Authors of suitable work will be invited to develop full manuscripts for publication in Springer's Series Book of Lecture Notes in Educational Technology or the International Journal of Smart Learning Environment.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 6th May, 2018
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: 25th June, 2018
The template of the Abstract is available here.
· Abstracts should only be submitted on-line.
· The deadline for abstract submission is 6th May, 2018.
· All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
· Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas related to Cognitive Load Theory.
· Abstracts should have a minimum number of 900 characters and may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
· Authors should indicate their presentation preference: conventional paper presentation, or poster. The Program Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation format.
· After registering your abstract, your will receive a confirmation email.
· If you encounter any problem during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation E-mail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via e-mail by 25th June, 2018.
ALL PRESENTATIONS MUST BE IN ENGLISH, THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THE EVENT.
You can present your research projects in one of the categories: a conventional or a poster presentation.
Conventional paper presentation instructions
· Each conventional paper presentation lasts 20 minutes. Please dedicate 15 minutes to the presentation and 5 minutes to open discussion.
· Please ensure that you are available at least 15 minutes before the session starts on the day of the conference.
· The available equipment consists of a PC and data projector. If you wish to use an IOS device, please take necessary connectors with you.
· The recommended software to be used is Power Point or Adobe Acrobat (pdf).
· You will be informed of the category of your session and the time of your presentation about 4 weeks before the conference. If you have any personal restriction concerning the date of your presentation, please send us an email with your request as soon as possible.
Poster Presentation Instructions
· Not all papers are best suited to longer exposition, the 11th ICLTC conference is offering researchers the option of a poster presentation.
· This format, in an academic context, is well suited to presentations of preliminary findings and doctoral students where feedback and discussion is a focus for the presenter.
· Posters will be exhibited during the conference poster session.
· Authors are expected to be at their poster during the session. You may also wish to provide copies of a short summary of your presentation for distribution.
· Posters must be printed and brought to the conference by each author individually.
· The poster can be up to 130 cm high x 90cm wide. Your poster should be readable from a distance of 2 meters.
· Pins to attach posters will be provided by the conference organisers.